Saturday, June 6, 2009

Etsy and Become my #1 fan on facebook :D

Ok I really need to get on myself and write on this thing. It's just so hard when you are busy creating and have nine million over websites and affiliations to attend to but I'll try my best to keep up on my blog here.

Anywho, I am writing this blog to let others know that may not know and happen to stop in on my blog that I am officially a part of the Etsy community. Please come by and check me out at createNovate.etsy.com and perhaps invest in a one of a kind piece made by me.

I also wanted to inform you that if you are on facebook to come look me up. I have a fan page for those that are interested in keeping in touch and being informed about all the things going on such as any special events, shows, shoots, etc. that come up. It's a place you can definitely go to find out what I've been up to.

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?compose&id=93272590282#/pages/Kimberly-Trundle-Kimberlys-Creative-Innovative-PhotographycreateNovate/93272590282?ref=nf

And how to keep in contact. If all else fails you can always email me at trundle_kim@hotmail.com or check me out on flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimberlytrundle/

Off to creating. :D

No comments: