Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Personality Traits - Graphology - The study of the handwritten language


Can you read between the lines,
of what I place upon this paper
with this ball point pen?

As I have come forth with the knowledge,
of what there is to come next.

If you can read between the lines
of what I've placed upon this paper,
with this ball point pen,

Than you too; carry the knowledge of
what there is to come next.

-Kimberly

"Personality Traits"

Thank you Ana
for the inspiration! :D

Graphology by definition is the study of handwriting; Especially as a hidden clue to a person's character, personality, abilities, etc.

It involves studying everything but the words themselves placed on a piece of paper.
How the T's are crossed, I's are dotted, space in between each lettering, the gaps, the curves of each letter placed. It all tells your secrets, personality, and character of who you are as an individual.

Psychology is such an interesting subject. This piece, poem and image, was created after getting inspired by Ana. One of my contacts on Flickr. This piece is to express and be set as a portrait of sorts. Come solve my mystery and try to become your own graphologist and analyze me. :)

What does my writing say about me as a person. Do you believe it to be true?

Go ahead, Analyze yourself. Do you believe it to tell the truth about your personality?

Amazing what your hidden language can tell about yourself isn't it. ;)


Copyright © Kimberly Trundle (CreateNovate/Kimmy0883)

No comments: